Phillips66 - Bartlesville, Oklahoma
Job Description Back
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Scheduler, located in Bartlesville, OK., is responsible for coordinating pipeline and terminals logistics for all crude, clean products, and NGL shipments on behalf of customers of Phillips 66 Midstream owned and operated assets. Provides a high level of customer service to meet customer and business needs, the scheduler works closely with internal and 3rd party customers to approve nominations for shipment, produce shipping schedules, manage available inventory, and make mid-month changes. The scheduler also produces field orders used by operators and the Control Center to operate pipeline and terminal systems to meet the schedule, to align with connecting carrier requirements, to minimize downgrades, and to avoid system conflicts.
Responsibilities may include :
- Approving nominations for shipment.
- Coordinating receipt and delivery schedules for all shippers.
- Producing field and control center orders.
- Incorporating mid-month changes into the schedule.
- Monitoring and forecasting stockholder terminal inventory.
- Monitoring pipeline operations to ensure schedule efficiencies.
- Optimizing schedules to avoid outages, minimize quality issues, limit gain/loss, reduce energy consumption, and manage field resources.
- Coordinating and communicating maintenance activities.
- Providing customer service and support.
- Maintaining FERC shipper confidentiality requirements.
- Communicating regularly with 3rd party shippers, refineries and terminals that system services.
- Aligning schedules with connecting carriers.
- Identifying ticket errors and making ticket corrections.
- Maintaining records in on-line systems and spreadsheets.
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Associate’s Degree or higher
- 3 or more years of experience in either pipeline controlling, pipeline scheduling, or a commercial supplier role
- Willing and able to be on call 24 hours a day for changes to schedules and emergencies
- Intermediate proficiency using with Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 10 or more years of experience working in the pipeline, terminals, or midstream industry
- 1 or more years of experience working with volumetric accounting systems and scheduling systems
- Knowledge of product and crude characteristics
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Prof: Adaptability—Demonstrate Adaptability And Learning
- Prof: Building Collaborative Relationships—Build Partnerships
- Prof: Communication—Communicate Professionally
- Prof: Judgment—Exercise Professional Judgment
- Prof: Results Orientation—Optimize Results
Located in the rolling hills of northeast Oklahoma, Bartlesville is home to approximately 36,000 people. Area families appreciate the affordable cost of living and the conveniences a small town community offers while enjoying the cultural amenities of a larger metropolitan area. Bartlesville hosts many festivals including its own world-renown music festival. It has a symphony orchestra, Broadway series, dance companies, and an active art association. Among the state’s 32 largest school districts, Bartlesville is ranked 2nd by the Oklahoma State Department of Education for its overall success. In July 2013 Coldwell Banker ranked Bartlesville #30 as one of the nation’s best “booming suburbs” to live in, based on economic factors, school quality, cost of living, crime rates, and other criteria. Bartlesville is notable as the longtime home of Phillips Petroleum Company, co-founded by Frank and L.E. Phillips in 1917. Centrally located on major highways, it has close proximity to larger cities like Tulsa (41 miles) and Oklahoma City (123 miles). It’s only 18 miles to the Kansas border with Wichita and Kansas City well within driving distance.
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is an integral asset in the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,000 employees committed to safety and operating excellence.Phillips 66 had $50 billion of assets as of June 30, 2016. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of March 15, 2017 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 35086
Location: United States - Oklahoma - Bartlesville
Post DateMar 12, 2017