Suncor - Fort McMurray, Canada
Job Description Back
- Lead preventative maintenance (PM) review and enter notifications for follow up on all issues found in PMs or corrective maintenance
- Evaluate completed PMs monthly and provide suggestions for improvements; update bill of materials and material masters
- Lead investigations for root cause analysis and review failure modes
- Monitor equipment and report on the risk of repeat failures including strategies to mitigate those risks
- Participate in risk registry meetings and deliver on any improvements identified to lower operational risk
- Manage vendor relationship to ensure quality of service for equipment overhauls and major maintenance and tracking issues found during vendor inspections
- Actively take part in the preventative maintenance strategy review evaluating budget, materials, frequency and criticality
- Compile reliability metrics and PSV/SIS reports for internal maintenance records and to meet monthly compliance requirements
- Provide input into outage planning for major maintenance and ensure optimization of pre-planned outages
- Act as the engineering liaison supporting operations and projects containing reliability improvements
- Support M&R team with coverage for other managers as required
And while we are working to responsibly develop petroleum resources and contribute to the communities where we live and work, we are also developing our renewable energy portfolio, which includes wind power and biofuels.
As part of Suncor's team, you'll contribute to the ongoing success of Canada's largest energy company - one with a solid track record of growth, a focus on safety and sustainability and tremendous potential for the future. And you'll have the opportunity to learn from experts in the industry and build on your skills every day.
Suncor is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Not sure if this particular listing is the right opportunity for you? Please join our Talent Community at www.suncor.com and click on Careers, or follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for the latest job listings and employment news.
Post DateApr 16, 2017