Manager, Retail Site Help Desk
Suncor - Mississauga, Canada
Job Description Back
Reporting to the director, transaction and card strategy, you will provide leadership and management to vendors and an internal team of subject matter experts to meet expected site level support service levels. You will be accountable for supporting over 1,700 retail and wholesale locations nationally, many different applications, and 1000s of different business processes delivered by these applications.
- Deliver business process and transactional support for our retail and wholesale operations so service level measures are met with business owners
- Manage vendors and an internal team accountable for resolution of an average of 100,000 help desk calls, 12,000 break-fix calls and 70,000 transaction errors annually
- Oversee third party vendor management accountability, which includes service and quality key performance indicator tracking, corrective actions, billing accuracy and inventory management
- Ensure we have the right external support providers, and grow the capabilities of those vendors
- Develop continuous improvement and long-term roadmaps for site support processes and deliverables
- Five or more years of helpdesk experience in a leadership capacity
- Bachelor degree, preferably in business management
- Bilingual in French and English is preferred
- Strong knowledge of helpdesk structures, tools, reporting, measurement and industry best practices
- Well-developed interpersonal and leadership skills to effectively deal with a diversity of situations, internal partners and external contacts
- Ability to learn and work within a high-paced, rapidly changing business environment
- Proven team player focused on leading people to deliver strong business and operational results while continuously looking for process and cost improvements
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set goals and objectives
And while we are working to responsibly develop petroleum resources and contribute to the communities where we live and work, we are also developing our renewable energy portfolio, which includes wind power and biofuels.
As part of Suncor's team, you'll contribute to the ongoing success of Canada's largest energy company - one with a solid track record of growth, a focus on safety and sustainability and tremendous potential for the future. And you'll have the opportunity to learn from experts in the industry and build on your skills every day.
Suncor is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Not sure if this particular listing is the right opportunity for you? Please join our Talent Community at www.suncor.com and click on Careers, or follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for the latest job listings and employment news.
Post DateApr 16, 2017