Integration Lead, Enterprise Technology
Suncor - Calgary, Canada
Job Description Back
Reporting to the general manager, enterprise technology, you will lead one of our longer-term strategic technology focus areas that will generate disruptive change to operational assets and processes in areas where process technology will have a significant impact. These technologies include renewables, zero emission power and steam generation, alternative liquid fuels, greenhouse gas capture and use, and zero fresh water use.
- Develop strategic execution plans and follow through with implementation
- Generate, evaluate and prioritize initiatives
- Represent Suncor externally and work collaboratively with both internal and external resources
- Build triple bottom line (social, environmental and financial) business cases for their focus area and embedded initiatives
- Manage internal cross-functional integration team to advance, monitor and steward technology initiatives
- Provide the company with actionable de-risked options to address strategic challenges
And while we are working to responsibly develop petroleum resources and contribute to the communities where we live and work, we are also developing our renewable energy portfolio, which includes wind power and biofuels.
As part of Suncor's team, you'll contribute to the ongoing success of Canada's largest energy company - one with a solid track record of growth, a focus on safety and sustainability and tremendous potential for the future. And you'll have the opportunity to learn from experts in the industry and build on your skills every day.
Suncor is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Not sure if this particular listing is the right opportunity for you? Please join our Talent Community at www.suncor.com and click on Careers, or follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for the latest job listings and employment news.
Post DateMar 12, 2017