Analyst, Maintenance Planning
Suncor - Calgary, Canada
Job Description Back
Reporting to the leader of maintenance and reliability process integration, you will be accountable to coordinate, facilitate, and govern reporting and business process design, mapping, and documentation across the maintenance planning and scheduling department.
- Implement and maintain maintenance stewardship and reporting requirements by supporting monthly key performance indicator (KPI) report creation and distribution
- Steward sustainment work processes with regard to changes to maintenance master data, preventative maintenance programs, task lists, maintenance procedures, and check sheets
- Administer and configure Workfront management tool and work processes
- Act as subject matter expert for maintenance related changes to master data objects
- Review maintenance improvement recommendations
- Lead maintenance unit specific variation requests to our corporate standards and procedures
- Analyze and validate task lists, planner groups, and maintenance strategies
- Support maintenance and reliability integration initiatives with regards to business process and technology implementation and sustainment
- Three or more years of experience working in oil and gas or a similar industrial environment
- Demonstrated experience working with maintenance and reliability processes
- Valid Alberta Journeyman Certificate or an Interprovincial Red Seal Journeyman Certificate; attach your Journeyman / Red Seal ticket with your application to be considered
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Possess a valid driver’s licence and a clean driving record
- Proficiency in SAP and expert knowledge of maintenance related SAP transactions; SAP scheduling knowledge is an asset
- Expertise in Business Warehouse, Business Objects, SAP, and Lumira
- Ability to read and interpret equipment specifications, engineering drawings, charts, tables, and study sample parts
- Deep understanding of maintenance equipment relating to a mining and extraction plant
- You collaborate with others in order to achieve the best results and deliver the most value
- You do not take or tolerate shortcuts and if the procedure is incorrect, you fix it
- This position will be based in Calgary, Alberta at the Suncor Energy Centre on a standard five days on, two days off rotation
And while we are working to responsibly develop petroleum resources and contribute to the communities where we live and work, we are also developing our renewable energy portfolio, which includes wind power and biofuels.
As part of Suncor's team, you'll contribute to the ongoing success of Canada's largest energy company - one with a solid track record of growth, a focus on safety and sustainability and tremendous potential for the future. And you'll have the opportunity to learn from experts in the industry and build on your skills every day.
Suncor is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Not sure if this particular listing is the right opportunity for you? Please join our Talent Community at www.suncor.com and click on Careers, or follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for the latest job listings and employment news.
Post DateMar 12, 2017